Avenues actively teaches and celebrates certain behaviors that enable our community to grow and thrive.
- You communicate effectively with colleagues.
- You demonstrate great leadership and know when to follow.
- You are generous of spirit and humble about your individual talents and skills.
- You seek personal growth.
- You help your colleagues learn and improve.
- You help the organization improve by developing new ideas and approaches.
- You deliver high quality and accurate results.
- You can be counted on to do what you say you will do.
- You have a high level of ownership for personal and team results.
- You are able to set priorities in a changing environment.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- You are flexible and open to new ideas.
- You are highly effective and disciplined in achieving goals.
- You leverage resources appropriately.
- You show initiative.
- You display good judgment and sensibility.
- You are willing to tell the hard truths and make the tough decisions.
- You speak your mind.
- You are passionate about our work, our mission and our stakeholders.