São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location:São Paulo, Brazil
Start Date: February 2020
Begin by thinking Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues London. Think of Avenues: The World School as one independent school with many campuses around the globe that are interdependent and intentionally connected. It will not be a collection of different schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common mission, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York City. A culture of creativity, entrepreneurship and deep collaboration. State-of-the-art technology throughout. Brilliant colleagues, with widely diverse experience, creating a unique educational experience together. Unparalleled possibilities for professional learning and development prospects around the globe. There is no place quite like Avenues.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships – Run the front office including welcoming and receiving calls and visitors in a warm and professional manner that reflects Avenues' values.
- Run an outstanding admin system – Provide exceptional support to the division and to the Operations Manager by creating and continually refining systems to best streamline regularly occurring administrative needs and set strategic priorities, allocating sufficient time to juggle many different tasks.
- Schedule and manage the calendar
- Proactively manage the Division Head’s calendar and that of the whole division, organising meetings, timetables and events.
- Show a high standard of integrity and professional conduct
- maintaining a committed, confidential and trustworthy attitude.
- Manage the students attendance or other files in the system
- run a very organized attendance and early dismissal system and any other student related file.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is energized by Avenues’ mission and opportunity to impact education
- Is highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Very detail oriented, showing accountability and resourcefulness in solving challenges
- Is able to communicate and work effectively in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Portuguese and English
- Keeps a calm, steady demeanor even when pulled in many directions
- Is comfortable interfacing regularly with families and partner organizations
- Is intellectually curious and is continuously learning and growing
- Has good emotional intelligence for navigating sensitive situations
- Is at ease with technology
Has 2+ years of prior work experience, preferably with professional experience in a school setting
- Has a Bachelor's degree
Encontre seu futuro na Avenues: faça parte de uma equipe que está redefinindo a educação ao redor do mundo.
Explore as mais recentes descobertas sobre educação global nos nossos câmpus em três continentes.
Veja nosso diretório de contatos, incluindo o escritório central da Avenues e nossos câmpus globais.
Voltar ao topo