Thank you for submitting an application to Avenues New York. We are excited and honored to receive it and look forward to working with you and your family.
Please Note: Applicants to immersion grades 2 through 4 must demonstrate grade-level proficiency in either Spanish or Chinese.
Following are the next steps to complete your application:
1. Schedule Your School Visit: You will receive an email shortly with instructions on how to schedule your school visit. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about Avenues and discuss any questions you may have.
2. Student Assessment: The admissions team will reach out to you to schedule your child’s assessment in the coming weeks.
3. Complete Your Parent Statement: At Avenues, we consider parents as partners in the education of our students. Share anything that you feel will help us better understand your family and your child.
4. Request Required Documents: You can request all admissions requirements to be sent to our admissions office online.
5. Register for Admissions Testing: Families applying for grades 2 through 4 must submit results of the Early Childhood Admissions Assessment (ECAA) administered by ERB.
REGISTER FOR THE ECAA
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org