We are excited by your interest in Avenues. Simply follow the steps below to complete the application process.
Please Note: Small World, nursery, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students must be 2, 3, 4 and 5 years old, respectively, by August 31 of their year of entry.
If you have already submitted an application, please click here to request the required documents.
- We offer a variety of events designed to meet the needs of prospective families.
- Introductory Events are held in the evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. These events provide an overview of our school, our mission and our vision as well as a vivid insight into our teachers, students and classrooms.
- Divisional Events are primarily held in the daytime and are intended for parents interested in learning more about a specific division.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
- To begin your online application and submit all required documents, simply click on the Apply button below.
- Remember to indicate your immersion language preference: Chinese, Spanish or No Preference.
- Once you submit the application, the admissions office will send you information to schedule your parent conversation and student playgroup. Please note that these appointments will take place on separate dates.
- Parent Conversation: The conversation is designed to allow you to learn more about Avenues and to answer questions specific to your child.
- Student Playgroup: Avenues has developed a small group classroom experience guided by our ELC faculty.
- The online school report form is used if the child is attending a formal daycare, toddler group, nursery or early childhood program.
- The request form may be submitted online directly to the current teacher or school director. To complete the form, please click here.
- Only official reports submitted directly from the school to the Avenues admissions office will be accepted.
- Avenues also accepts the ISAAGNY School Report.
- The admissions office will send frequent email communications regarding the status of your application.