We are excited by your interest in Avenues. Simply follow the steps below to complete the application process.
If you have already submitted an application, please click here to request the required documents.
Apply Upper New
- We offer a variety of events designed to meet the needs of prospective families.
- Introductory Events are held in the evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. These events provide an overview of our school, our mission and our vision as well as a vivid insight into our teachers, students and classrooms.
- Divisional Events are also held in the evening and are intended for parents interested in learning more about a specific division.
- Parent Coffees are held in the morning. These events allow parents to engage in discussions with divisional leaders in a smaller group setting.
- The Open House will allow families to meet Avenues teachers, students and parents and to experience classrooms throughout the school.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
- To begin your online application and submit all required documents, simply click on the Apply button below.
- Remember to indicate your immersion language preference: Chinese, Spanish or No Preference.
- All applicants to grades 5–12 are required to submit current results from either the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) or the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE).
- When registering for the test, please use the following school codes:
REGISTER FOR SSAT School Code: 1442
REGISTER FOR ISEE School Code: 333666
- Once you submit the application, the admissions office will send you information to schedule your school visit.
- Applicants for Grades 9–12: On the same day as the school tour and parent interview, students are interviewed on a one-on-one basis with an admissions associate. These appointments last approximately two hours.
- The form may be submitted online directly to the current teacher. To complete the form, please click here.
- All applicants must submit an English, Math and World Language (if applicable) Teacher Recommendation.
- Please encourage your teachers to submit the forms electronically.
- The transcript release form may be submitted online directly to the current school. To complete the form, please click here.
- The admissions office will send frequent email communications regarding the status of your application.