San Jose, California, United States
Admissions Operations Manager
Begin by thinking of Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues Online, Avenues London. Avenues is one school with many campuses, providing transformative, world-focused learning experiences to students around the globe. Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship during a time of unprecedented complexity and accelerating change, combining a global curriculum based on language immersion and interdisciplinary learning with a culture of creativity and deep collaboration.
Avenues Silicon Valley
Avenues Silicon Valley plans to open in fall 2021 in San Jose, serving students from preschool through 9th grade. As the newest campus of Avenues: The World School, Avenues Silicon Valley will be the first global school in the Bay Area, providing students with transformative, world-focused learning experiences in a state-of-the-art educational facility. From early childhood through 5th grade, students enroll in either Spanish or Mandarin language immersion, and across all grade levels, learning is project- and inquiry-based, with an emphasis on interdisciplinary study. As at every Avenues campus, students are challenged to take ownership of their learning from a young age and to develop the critical and creative thinking skills necessary to understand and solve global-scale problems.
As a member of a dynamic and highly collaborative enrollment team, this role ensures that Avenues Silicon Valley opens on Day 1 fully enrolled with well-qualified, diverse, mission-aligned students and families.
What You'll Do
As Admissions Operations Manager, you will:
- Deliver a superior experience to applying and enrolled families, by providing them with excellent, error-free service.
- Manage applicant information during the admissions process, keeping our database accurate and updated at all times with new information from families.
- Communicate with families as they progress through the application and enrollment process. You'll be the master of our system of automated communications to families.
- Facilitate admissions decisions, by sending out admissions decision notifications, helping families complete the online enrollment process, and working with other departments to ensure a seamless transition from accepted to enrolled student.
- Provide high quality data and reporting. You'll make sure the data is clean and accurate, design and generate reports to support our admissions team, and help debug queries and reports.
What You Bring
- Relevant experience in data and operations - for example in sales operations, business development, or a related field.
- Incredible detail orientation. You obsess over getting the details right, stay organized even as priorities change, and don't drop balls.
- Customer service attitude. You have great communication skills and a positive, problem-solving, can-do approach.
- Technical skills with Excel and data. You're very good at working with data in Excel, and know how to explain and tell a story from it, too.
- A proactive, entrepreneurial style, eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen intellectual curiosity, with a mindset of continuous learning and growth
Apply through the Careers section of the Avenues website, www.avenues.org. Please include a thoughtful cover letter in your application.
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Find out more
Find your future at Avenues: join the growing team that’s redefining K-12 education around the world.
back to top