People and Culture
Begin by thinking Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues London. Think of Avenues as one international school with multiple interconnected campuses. It is not a collection of schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but rather one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York. Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship in the twenty-first century, combining language immersion, interdisciplinary teaching, a global curriculum, and a culture of creativity and deep collaboration.
We are seeking an Intern to assist our People & Culture Department in the day to day operation as well as in people related projects. The successful candidate will be an excellent team player as well as having the ability to work independently applying his/her own initiative.
- Support Employee's labor contract transfer
- Support Expat employee's work permit transfer
- Manage Expat employee's language learning program accounts
- Design questionnaires
- Draft communication emails
- Draft processes
- Coordinate candidates’ travel/reimbursement if needed
- Support expat employees’ documents preparation for visa application
- Other P&C related work as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Efficient PC operation skills of MS-Office in Excel, PPT, Word etc.
- Good common sense approach; clear and logical thinking; careful and patient character
- Good proficiency in both written and oral English
- Self-motivated and accountable for assigned tasks
- Dealing with challenges
- 3 days/week
Please fill in the application form as following.
Find out more
Find your future at Avenues: join the growing team that’s redefining K-12 education around the world.
back to top