We are excited by your interest in Avenues. Simply follow the steps below to complete the application process.
As a world school, Avenues welcomes speakers of all languages. Students in nursery through 1st grade are not expected to speak English at the time of admission. They will gain proficiency in English through our full English language immersion program.
If you have already submitted an application, please click here to submit required documents.
Apply N-1 SP
- Interested parents should plan to attend an information event. During the admissions cycle, spaces at information events will be limited to parents of children who are eligible for one of the grades that will open in August 2018. Spaces can be reserved for an event through our Events Calendar.
- Avenues utilizes a secure online application system for families to create and submit their application.
- As Avenues expects significant demand for its limited number of places, parents are encouraged to submit a child’s application as early as possible. An application must be submitted before a parent conversation can be scheduled.
- Once you submit the application, the admissions office will send you information to schedule your parent conversation and student playgroup. Please note that these appointments will take place on separate dates.
- Parent Conversation: A 45-minute conversation is designed to allow you to learn more about Avenues and to answer questions specific to your child.
- Student Playgroup: Avenues has developed a small group classroom experience, lasting approximately 45 minutes, guided by our faculty.
- At Avenues, we consider parents as partners in the education of our students. Share anything that you feel will help us better understand your family and your child.
- The online school report form is used if the child is attending a formal daycare, toddler group, nursery or early childhood program.
- The report form is available once you submit an application. The form should be submitted online directly to the current teacher or school director.
- Only official reports submitted directly from the school to the Avenues admissions office will be accepted.
- The admissions office will send frequent email communications regarding the status of your application.