We are excited by your interest in Avenues. Simply follow the steps below to complete the application process.
Applicants for 2nd grade and above are required to take the appropriate language proficiency test as part of the application process. To enroll, students must demonstrate a minimum grade-level English fluency as measured by a language proficiency test and as determined by the admissions team. Qualified students without the necessary English proficiency may be considered for acceptance, contingent upon their gaining appropriate English fluency prior to enrollment.
Once enrolled, English Language Support (ELS) will be available for all grade levels to support students whose first language is not English. Portuguese Language Support (PLS) will also be in place for students who are non-Portuguese speakers.
If you have already submitted an application, please click here to submit required documents.
Apply 2-4 SP
- Interested parents should plan to attend an information event. During the admissions cycle, spaces at information events will be limited to parents of children who are eligible for one of the grades that will open in August 2018. Spaces can be reserved for an event through our Events Calendar.
- Avenues utilizes a secure online application system for families to create and submit their application.
- As Avenues expects significant demand for its limited number of places, parents are encouraged to submit a child’s application as early as possible. An application must be submitted before a parent conversation can be scheduled.
- Once you submit the application, the admissions office will send you information to schedule your parent conversation and student assessment. Please note that these appointments will take place on separate dates.
- Parent Conversation: A 45-minute conversation is designed to allow you to learn more about Avenues and to answer questions specific to your child.
- Student Assessment: Students will participate in computer adaptive tests that assess academic competencies and learning skills.
- At Avenues, we consider parents as partners in the education of our students. Share anything that you feel will help us better understand your family and your child.
- The report form is available once you submit an application. The form should be submitted online directly to the current teacher or school director.
- Only official reports submitted directly from the school to the Avenues admissions office will be accepted.
- The transcript release form is available once you submit an application. The form should be submitted online directly to your current school.
- The admissions office will send frequent email communications regarding the status of your application.