We are excited by your interest in Avenues. Simply follow the steps below to complete the application process.
Our admissions application for September 2018 entry will be available on September 1.
If you have already submitted an application, please click here to request the required documents.
- We offer a variety of events designed to meet the needs of prospective families.
- Introductory Events are held in the evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. These events provide an overview of our school, our mission and our vision as well as a vivid insight into our teachers, students and classrooms.
- Divisional Events are primarily held in the daytime and are intended for parents interested in learning more about a specific division.
- Parent Coffees are held in the morning. These events allow parents to engage in discussions with divisional leaders in a smaller group setting.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
- To begin your online application and submit all required documents, simply click on the Apply button below.
- Remember to indicate your immersion language preference: Chinese, Spanish or No Preference.
- Once you submit the application, the admissions office will send you information to schedule your parent conversation and student playgroup. Please note that these appointments will take place on separate dates.
- Parent Conversation: A 30–40 minute conversation is designed to allow you to learn more about Avenues and to answer questions specific to your child.
- Student Playgroup: Avenues has developed a small group classroom experience, lasting approximately 75 minutes, guided by our K–1 faculty.
- The report form is available once you submit an application. The form may be submitted online directly to the current teacher or school director.
- Only official reports submitted directly from the school to the Avenues admissions office will be accepted.
- Avenues also accepts the ISAAGNY School Report.
- The admissions office will send frequent email communications regarding the status of your application.