Step 1: Meet us at an Admissions Event
- We offer a variety of events designed to meet the needs of prospective families.
- Introductory Events are held in the evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. These events provide an overview of our school, our mission and our vision as well as a vivid insight into our teachers, students and classrooms.
- Divisional Events are also held in the evening and are intended for parents interested in learning more about a specific division.
- Parent Coffees are held in the morning. These events allow parents to engage in discussions with divisional leaders in a smaller group setting.
- The Open House will allow families to meet Avenues teachers, students and parents and to experience classrooms throughout the school.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
Posted in: Apply MS, Apply Upper New